|HomeProductsCarrier EthernetEthernet Transport
- Implementation of IEEE 802.1Qay with support for configuration of Ethernet Switched Paths (ESP)
- Automatic Protection Switching support for 99.999% availability
- Management Layer (CLI/SNMP) for Configuration
- Well defined Interfaces with Network Processor, OS and other modules
- Host simulation with support for 802.1ad (Q-in-Q) and 802.1ah (Mac-in-Mac)
- Based on standards specifications –
- ISO 10589 - ISIS
- ISO 8473 - ESIS
- RFC 1195 - Use of OSI IS-IS for routing in TCP/IP and Dual Environments
- draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-03.txt– ISIS MIB
- Optimal and modular implementation
- Engineered to provide faster convergence time.
- Built on feature rich OSAL (OS Abstraction Layer) enabling it be ported to multiple platforms with little or no effect.
- Support for debugging/logging/trouble shooting.
- Provision to collect various network behaviour statistics.
- Delivering configured and managed modules that use one or several of the following management capabilities:
- Industry standard Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Web-based management.
- Shortest path Loop free connectivity for PBB networks.
- Enables E-Line, E-Tree, E-LAN services for unicast and multicast traffic.
- Interworks with PBB-TE and PBB
- Management Support (CLI/SNMP) support for configuring SPBB
- Well defined interfaces with NP layer, OS and other modules.
- Based on robust and well tested/deployed IS-IS code base.
- Provider Bridges
- Provider Backbone Edge Bridges
- Provider Backbone Core Bridges
- CLI Framework and Wizard for Rapid development of customized CLI
- Leverage in house Test Automation & Management Tool-EzTest to expedite testing cycle
- Experience with leading Network / Packet processors such as Broadcom, Intel, Agere, Bay Micro, Ikanos etc